VacOil® FF Grade vacuum pump flushing fluid is designed to assist in the internal cleaning of particles and sludge build-up in mechanical vacuum pumps. Using FF Grade Flushing Fluid as part of your regular pump maintenance will ensure your vacuum pump is free of contaminants. Low viscosity helps free contamination from internal parts and discharge it through the drain valve.
Using FF Grade Flushing Fluid
Vacuum pump fluid must be changed at regular intervals in order remove contaminants that have collected in the fluid and to restore lubricity.
- When the pump oil is ready to be changed, drain the oil from the pump.
- Fill the pump with FF Grade Flushing Fluid and run the pump for 10 minutes.
- Drain all flushing fluid through the drain valve and fill with clean oil.
- Vapor Pressure: < 1 x 10-4 Torr
- Viscosity @ 100° F: 25.3 cSt / 120.3 SUS
- Viscosity @ 200° F: 4.4 cSt / 40 SUSo
- Flash Point: 180° C / 356° F
- Pour Point: -12° C / +11° F
- Specific Gravity: 0.86 g/ml
Vacuum Pump Compatibility
- FF Grade Flushing fluid is ideal for all types of mechanical pumps using hydrocarbon fluids.
- Lower viscosity frees contamination from internal parts
- Extend pump life through regular use after ever oil change
- Inland FF-10
- CVP 170
VacOil® vacuum fluids are superior quality molecularly distilled vacuum pump oils engineered to perform and provide the ultimate protection from wear that causes pump repairs and pump failures. Lab tests reveal superior performance such as viscosity change and sediment weight when tested against competitive brand oils, outlasting and outperforming other vacuum oils.