FS Grade Premium Vacuum Pump Oil
Why choose VacOil Food Grade?
- VacOil FS Grade is NSF H1 rated and meets USDA H1 safety standards
- Ideal lower cost oil for single and two-stage vacuum pumps
- Formulated specifically for use in food processing
- Authorized for use in federally inspected meat, fish and poultry plants
- Each cap is induction sealed to lock out moisture and contaminants.
- VacOil recommends that you change your vacuum pump oil at least every 3 months to prolong the life of your vacuum pump.
VACOIL synthetic/food grade vacuum pump oil is a custom-formulated lubricant using a premium polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluid coupled with an unmatched high-performance additive package. This formulation features superior thermal and oxidative stability, enabling operation over a wide range of temperatures without coking, deposit formation, or corrosion. It also exhibits low volatility and is compatible with mineral oil lubricants.
- Mechanical pumps
- Food packaging
- Food processing
- Authorized for use in federally inspected meat, fish, and poultry plants
- Click Here for More Info
VacOil Tips & Tricks
How Do You Know When It's Time to Change Your Vacuum Pump Oil?There are two …
What are the Different Grades of Vacuum Pump Oils?
Mechanical oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps need a variety of oils and …
How to Change Vacuum Pump Oil
When do I change my vacuum pump fluid? After a 100 hour break-in period of …