195 Grade Standard Plus Vacuum Pump Oil
Why choose VacOil 195 Grade?
- VacOil 195 Grade is most often used for belt driven two stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps.
- VacOil 195 Grade's higher viscosity offers excellent thermal stability and is ideal for a broad range of pumps under 300 cfm.
- Each cap is induction sealed to lock out moisture and contaminants.
- VacOil recommends that you change your vacuum pump oil at least every 3 months to prolong the life of your vacuum pump.
VacOil 195 Grade is a high purity paraffinic oil that provides excellent lubrication, low varnish forming tendencies and superior water separating properties. It is designed for use in 150 to 300 cfm rotary piston pumps that operate at 160°F or less and does not encounter high amounts of particulate.
VacOil vacuum fluids are superior quality molecularly distilled vacuum pump oils engineered to perform and provide the ultimate protection from wear that causes pump repairs and pump failures. Lab tests reveal superior performance such as viscosity change and sediment weight when tested against competitive brand oils, outlasting and outperforming other vacuum oils.
- Mechanical Vacuum pumps under 300 cfm
- Belt drive rotary vane pumps
- Optical and decorative coatings
- Leak detection
- Freeze drying
- Sputtering, heat treating
- Vacuum furnaces
What are the Different Grades of Vacuum Pump Oils?
Mechanical oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps need a variety of oils and …
How to Change Vacuum Pump Oil
When do I change my vacuum pump fluid? After a 100 hour break-in period of …
Tips for Choosing the Right Vacuum Pump Oil
1. Volatility & Vapor PressureAn oil with high volatility is more likely …