19 Grade Standard Vacuum Pump Oil
Why choose VacOil 19 Grade?
- VacOil 19 Grade is the standard choice for use in direct drive two stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps.
- VacOil 19 Grade is recommended when you require an oil that will not break down as easily as the competition.
- Each cap is induction sealed to lock out moisture and contaminants.
- VacOil recommends that you change your vacuum pump oil at least every 3 months to prolong the life of your vacuum pump.
VacOil 19 Grade is a higher viscosity vacuum pump oil designed for use with direct drive rotary vane pumps and is ideal for most general purpose applications. Its quality formula improves pumping cycles, lowers maintenance costs, cools pumps, and extends fluid life.
VacOil vacuum fluids are superior quality molecularly distilled vacuum pump oils engineered to perform and provide the ultimate protection from wear that causes pump repairs and pump failures. Lab tests reveal superior performance such as viscosity change and sediment weight when tested against competitive brand oils, outlasting and outperforming other vacuum oils.
- Direct drive rotary vane pumps
- Optical and decorative coatings
- Leak detection
- Freeze drying
- Mass spectrometry
- General laboratory applications
What are the Different Grades of Vacuum Pump Oils?
Mechanical oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps need a variety of oils and …
How to Change Vacuum Pump Oil
When do I change my vacuum pump fluid? After a 100 hour break-in period of …
Tips for Choosing the Right Vacuum Pump Oil
1. Volatility & Vapor PressureAn oil with high volatility is more likely …