130 Grade Large Capacity Vacuum Pump Oil
Why choose VacOil 130 Grade?
- 130 grade oil is used in rotary piston pumps from 150 cfm to 300 cfm with operating temperatures up to 160 °F.
- Each cap is induction sealed to lock out moisture and contaminants.
- VacOil recommends that you change your vacuum pump oil at least every 3 months to prolong the life of your vacuum pump.
VacOil 130 Grade is a severely hydro-treated paraffinic oil put through a molecular distillation process to remove light end fractions and contain a complex additive package that aids in gas ballasting off water vapor and prevents the accumulation of varnish, particulate and sludge on the internal components of the vacuum pump. It is is engineered for use in rotary piston pumps from 150 cfm to 300 cfm with operating temperatures up to 160°F. The use of VacOil 130 Grade in high particulate or water vapor applications will increase the service life of your pump and allow for less extensive and lower cost repairs.
VacOil vacuum fluids are superior quality molecularly distilled vacuum pump oils engineered to perform and provide the ultimate protection from wear that causes pump repairs and pump failures. Lab tests reveal superior performance such as viscosity change and sediment weight when tested against competitive brand oils, outlasting and outperforming other vacuum oils.
- Large mechanical vacuum pumps and blowers
- Rotary piston pumps from 150 cfm to 300 cfm with operating temperatures up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
What are the Different Grades of Vacuum Pump Oils?
Mechanical oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps need a variety of oils and …
How to Change Vacuum Pump Oil
When do I change my vacuum pump fluid? After a 100 hour break-in period of …
Tips for Choosing the Right Vacuum Pump Oil
1. Volatility & Vapor PressureAn oil with high volatility is more likely …