LACO's Single Stage Rotary Vane Pumps feature a rugged, single-stage, oil sealed design and are capable of maximum pumping speed 14 cfm (24 m3/h) and an ultimate pressure of 2 Torr.
- Structure is designed for easy installation and maintenance.
- Multi stage filtration system ensures minimum leakage (less 0.1%) of lubrication oil.
- The pumps are driven by high efficiency induction motor with nature air cooling system only and required no liquid.
- All components are processed under strict quality control. This enables a quiet rotation and fast pumping speed.
- The pumps are widely used in food processing, packaging, hospital、thermoforming, printing, PCB testing、vacuum handling.
- Pump Type: Single Stage Rotary Vane
- CFM: 14 cfm
- Pumping Speed @ 60 Hz: 14 cfm, 24 m3/hour
- Ultimate Vacuum: 2 Torr, 29.8 inHG
- Current: 13.07 amps
- Motor Voltage: 120/240 Single Phase
- Noise Level: 72 dB(A)
- Oil Capacity: .5 L, .53 quart
- Inlet port: 1/2" NPT
- Weight Net: 25.3 kg, 55.78 lbs.
- 6 ft (2 m) 3 conductor cord with On/Off switch
- Internal Oil mist exhaust filter
- Vibration Isolators
- Anti-suck back valve
All prices are in US$. Website pricing is good only for the USA and Canada. Please call for International pricing.