VacOil® synthetic/food grade vacuum pump oil is a custom-formulated lubricant using a premium polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluid coupled with an unmatched high-performance additive package. This formulation features superior thermal and oxidative stability, enabling operation over a wide range of temperatures without coking, deposit formation, or corrosion. It also exhibits low volatility and is compatible with mineral oil lubricants.
- Vapor Pressure: < 1 x 10-4 Torr
- Viscosity @ 100 ºF: 41.66 cSt / 190 SUS
- Viscosity @ 200 ºF: 7.41 cSt / 49 SUS
- Flash Point: 246ºC / 475ºF
- Pour Point: -44ºC
- Specific Gravity: 0.86
- NSF H1 rated and meets USDA H1 safety standards.
- Ideal lower cost oil for single and two-stage vacuum pumps.
- Formulated specifically for use in food processing.
- Authorized for use in federally inspected meat, fish and poultry plants.
VF-300, SCREW-XL-FG, 3BFGO, VSA 032-100, VSB 032-100, VSL 032-100, RECIP-XL-FG, VAC-XL-FG, Duratex Synthetic
Vacuum Pump Compatibility
- FS Grade Flushing fluid is ideal for all types of mechanical pumps using hydrocarbon fluids.
FS Grade Flushing Fluid SDS
VACOIL FS Grade Spec Sheet (PDF)