Designed for simple operation and easy maintenance, LACO's dry ice vacuum traps are ideal for vacuum applications requiring the removal of condensable vapors, or where the use of a liquid nitrogen traps is not practical. Offset inlet and outlet ports for ease of installation and a removable well makes for convenient cleaning and refilling.
Our dry ice traps remove water and solvents and protect oil-sealed vacuum pumps and critical vacuum equipment. Utilizing a dry ice and alcohol slurry, our dry ice traps cool to -75° C, trapping most volatile materials.
- Protects vacuum pumps and critical vacuum equipment
- Easy defrost, cleaning and refilling
- Clear acrylic lid to monitor condensation during operation
- Offset inlet and outlet ports for ease of installation
Offset Inline Dry Ice Trap, 3.5" offset between NW 25 Ports, 3.5 quart dry ice container, 8" diam by 8" tall 304 SS housing, Electropolished finish. Clear acrylic view port for full viewing of trap.
Adaptors available for NW25 to 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" hose connections to meet all your installation needs. Please contact us with your requirements.
- Housing Material: 304 SS with electropolished finish; clear acrylic view port
- Size: 8” L x 8” H
- Connections: NW 25