ANEST IWATA was the first in the world to develop the air-cooled, oil-free, scroll-type vacuum pumps. These oil-free, scroll vacuum pumps are compact and emit less noise and vibration than other dry vacuum pumps. They are highly valued by customers who need clean, high quality vacuum, especially in the analytical and semiconductor related fields.
The ISP series of vacuum pumps offer a clean vacuum environment and eliminate the nuisance of cumbersome lubricant maintenance or sealing water administration. The ISP series is free from installation restrictions because of its air-cooled system. ISP vacuum pumps maintain low power consumption from atmosphere to maximum pressure.
- ISP scroll pumps are equipped with dry vacuum system without using lubricating oil or sealing water.
- No gears result in no need to exchange of gear oil and no risk of leaked lubricating oil.
- Easy – maintenance available.
- Generated clean vacuum keeps installation area clean.
- Equipped cooling system frees from the trouble of controlling cooling water and selecting installation site.
- Excellence in displacing water vapor.
- Reliable Design – Little power variance between atmospheric pressure and the ultimate pressure allows repeated continuous operation between atmospheric pressure and vacuum.
- Excellence in energy-savings in vacuum area. 24 hrs operations secured.
- Sputtering equipment, Vacuum deposition equipment, Ion plating equipment
- Accelerator, Synchrotron Radiation
- Surface modification, Electron beam process
- Gas recovery devices
- Vacuum equipment
- Leak detectors
- Device handling system
- Vacuum furnace, Heat treatment furnace
- Laboratory use
- Vacuum packaging machine
Precautions for Dry Scroll Vacuum Pumps
- Evacuation Gases
This pumping system is suitable for clean processes only. Do not use explosive, flammable, toxic or corrosive substances or substances, which contain chemicals, solvents or particles. FluidX will not perform maintenance work on pumps which have used hazardous substances.
- Ambient Temperature
Use at ambient operation temperature in the range of 5°C to 40°C.