LACO's Dry piston vacuum pumps feature oil-free and water-free economical aluminum design, and are available in both Standard Duty, one-stage and High Throughput Standard Duty two-stage configurations. Oil and water-free design makes these dry piston vacuum pumps ideal for non-corrosive applications.
UN dry piston vacuum pumps are ideal for applications requiring non-corrosive duty including the medical, degassing, instrumentation, calibration and altitude simulation. The UN pumps have a lightweight compact design and quiet operation.
- Oil-free design
- Analog 0-30 in-Hg vacuum gauge
- Manual Vacuum Regulator
- Inlet filter trap
- Low noise level
- Maintenance free operation
- On/off switch on an 120V IEC power box
with 6 ft. cord
- Exhaust muffler
- Suction cup and mounting style isolation
- Pump Type: Dry Piston Vacuum Pump
- CFM: 7
- Ultimate Vacuum: 45 Torr or 27 in-Hg ultimate pressure
- Motor Voltage: Single phase 120V, 60Hz
- Weight: 23.1 lbs.
- Connection Size: 1/4" NPT or 3/8" hose barb
- Back molecular drag pumps
- Cell harvesting
- NOx Analyzer
All prices are in US$. Website pricing is good only for the USA and Canada. Please call for International pricing.